The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) issued Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016 providing full details for Board Exam schedules in 2017. There are two schedules for Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). The first is on March 26, 2017 with the deadline in filing for application on January 20, 2017. The next schedule of exam will be on September 24, 2017. Filing of application will be until July 14, 2017.
Here are the requirements for LET:
– Original & Photocopied Transcript of Records (TOR) inscribed with your picture.
– Original & Photocopied NSO birth certificate
– If Married, present an original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate
Secure the following:
– 4 pcs Passport size picture
– Notarized Application Form
– 2 pcs Metered Stamped Envelope
– Cedula/Community Tax Certificate
– 900 pesos for the examination fee
1. Fill out application form. (Online or by going to any PRC Office)
2. Prepare all requirements and have it evaluated by the PRC staff.
3. You will be given a white registration card after evaluation.
4. Pay the examination fee.
5. Have your application form notarized.
6. Have your application verified.
PRC will provide instructions after verifying your application. Your school/building assignment will be posted 2-3 days before the first day of the examination at the PRC. Bring your Notice of Admission & Credentials.
Examination day usually falls on a Sunday. Make sure to bring everything you need on the day of the exam. This includes your Notice of Admission, Application Stab, PRC Official Receipt, ball pens with BLACK INK only, two or more pencils (No.2), one piece metered-stamp window envelope, one piece long brown envelope, and one piece long transparent plastic envelope. Wear white blouse or white polo shirt.