The Civil Service Examination determines your eligibility to work for the government. Passing the Civil Service Exam-Pencil and Paper Test (CSE-PPT ) is one of the basic requirements in holding any government positions in the country.
Applicants must be
– at least 18 years old at the time of filing for examination and with good moral character
– the applicant must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime
– Must not have been discharged from military service or dismissed for a cause from any civilian government position
– applicant must not have taken Civil Service Exam in less than three months.
In case of failure, applicant may still continuously take the same level of examination once and only every three months.
– FULLY ACCOMPLISHED APPLICATION FORM
– FOUR (4) COPIES OF IDENTICAL PHILIPPINE PASSPORT SIZE ID PHOTO WITH COMPLETE NAMETAG
– VALID ID (original and photocopy)
Valid IDs accepted:
• Driver’s License (LTO Student Permit is not accepted)
• SSS ID
• GSIS ID
• Philhealth ID
• Voter’s ID
• Company ID (current)
• Student/School ID (current and validated within the date of application)
• Postal ID
• BIR ID
• Barangay ID
• Valid Passport
• Police Clearance (NBI clearance is not accepted)
– NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE (original and photocopy)
– EXAMINATION FEE
Examination Fee of P500 for CSE Professional and Sub professional; P600 for CSE CAT.
– In case of dual citizenship under RA 9225, the original and photocopy of Certificate of Retention/ Re-acquisition of Philippine Citizenship issued by BIR is required.
First batch of Civil Service Exam for 2017 is scheduled on March 12, 2017. Filing will end on January 13, 2017. There will be at least 56 testing centers nationwide.