The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced the schedule of Criminology Board Exam for 2017. The first schedule is set to June 11, 12, and 13, 2017 to be administered in Manila and all Regional Offices. The deadline in filing for the Criminology Board Exam is on April 28, 2017. The next schedule for 2017 will be on December 8, 9, 10 in Manila, Zamboanga, General Santos, Rosales, Pangasinan, and all Regional Offices. Filing for application will be until October 8, 2017.
Here are the requirements for Criminology Board Exam:
– Should have a degree in BS in Criminology
– Should have NBI or Police Clearance and Court Clearance
– Should have Certificate of Good Moral Character either from School, Parish Priest, or Barangay Captain.
Applicants should secure the following:
– Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records w/ CHED Special Order (SO) and date of graduation
– NSO authenticated Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
– Four passport size pictures (attire w/ collar and sleeves) with complete nametag
– Original and Photocopy of Cedula/ Community Tax certificate
– PRC Documentary Stamp (P20.00)
– Window Envelope w/ PRC letterhead
– P900.00 for Examination fee