There are a few ways to renew your PRC license. Aside from doing it online, PRC licenses can be renewed at the main and regional offices of the PRC. Due to the demand of its basic services, PRC has opened renewal centers in select Business Service Centers of SM Malls. This made the process faster and more convenient.
Requirements to renew PRC license:
– PRC renewal form. Accomplish PRC Reg. Form No. 003. These are also available at the PRC offices. This should contain License No., Exam Date, Registration Date, and Expiration Date
– Two (2) Passport size photos with complete name tag
– Photocopy of recent PRC license card. Photocopy should be back to back.
– Old PRC license card
– Attire with collar
Fees At PRC Offices
• Renewal fee of 450 pesos.
• Express mail fee of 80 pesos (If you want to have your license mailed to your address)
At SM Malls
• If renewing at SM Malls, a convenience fee of 50 pesos is added.
What to do:
At PRC Offices
1. Present duly accomplished form together with the needed requirement at the Assessment Windows.
2. Pay the prescribed fees to the Cashier Windows.
3. Get your claim slip.
4. Claim your professional license as scheduled in your claim stub. You can also have it mailed to you.
At SM Malls
1. Go to any Business Service Centers of SM Malls.
2. Submit the duly accomplished PRC renewal form.
3. Present your documents.
4. Pay the prescribed fees.
5. Claim your license as scheduled in your claim stub.
SM Renewal Centers Locations
SM PRC ID Renewal Centers are open during mall hours seven days a week. Renewal centers are available at SM Mall of Asia, SM Novaliches, SM Marikina, SM Masinag, SM Manila, SM Quiapo, SM Harrison Plaza, SM Sta. Mesa, SM Sucat, SM Mall Bacoor, SM Mall Dasmarinas, SM Mall Calamba, SM Mall Lipa City, SM City Pampanga, and SM City Clark. You can also check your local SM Mall’s Business Service Center.